I got bored and decided why the heck not do a tutorial regarding how I colour eyes.
And surprisingly enough I had a lot of fun with it!
Though perhaps a little too much fun...
Disclaimers: This is not THE way of colouring eyes but rather MY way of colouring eyes. Don't limit yourself to what you read up there.
give yourself your own spinoffs!
Here's the list of step in case you weren't able to read my illegible handwriting.
1. Start by laying down the base colours.
2. Create another layer (normal with no effects) and apply the basic two tone shades.
3. Blur the sides.
4. Create a new multiply layer and gently apply a darker colour.
5. Create a new luminosity layer and apply the highlights (and glitters)
6. Create a new overlay layer and airbrush in a new hue (Preferably the apposite mood colour you originally placed as base)
7. FINAL TOUCHDOWN.